1-603-569-HOLE (4653) • Store hours: Mon. - Sat.: 6am-6pm Sun.: 6am-2pm • See Map
If you want to really have a great time on your next visit to Lake Winnipesaukee, the time to start planning and preparing is now. Frequent visitors to the New Hampshire Lakes Region will tell you that the sooner you can start making reservations and plans, the easier it will be to get all of the things you want to be scheduled during your stay. Accommodations go fast, particularly if you want to rent a place near the lake.
Wolfeboro boat rentals can also go quickly, so take time to contact NH Hole in the Wall to make reservations well in advance. Recreational water sports equipment rentals and even rental options for fishing tackle in New Hampshire can be scheduled ahead of your visit. Just make sure to stop by our bait and tackle shop to get all of the live bait in New Hampshire that you will need to make a memorable catch.
Top Reasons Why You Should Plan Ahead
As if all of the examples above weren’t convincing enough, here is a list of top reasons why you should start planning now for your Lake Winnipesaukee summer vacation. The sooner you start, the faster you can start daydreaming about all of the fun things you’ll do when you visit New Hampshire with family and friends.
- More Options – If you make last-minute plans the chances are good that all of the Wolfeboro boat rentals and best accommodations will be long gone. Sure, you might still get close to the area where you want to be, but it won’t be the same.
- Start Saving – If there are extra things that you want to do on your trip, you can start socking money away in a special savings account so you can afford to do them without being on a shoestring budget. Skip those fast food dinners – they aren’t good for you anyway – and start making your own lattes at home so you can pocket that $5 for your summer vacation filled with recreational water sports and s’mores by the campfire.
- Include Friends – The sooner you start planning, the easier it will be to get others to come along for a big adventure together. Invite siblings and their family to join you and your kids. Plan a fishing trip for just you and your closest buds. Consider a lake trip that doubles as a reunion with old friends you haven’t seen in years. There are lots of options that you will have when you start planning early.
- Plot Out Adventures – While it’s true that spur of the moment adventures can be exciting, you also miss a lot when you visit our local region without a plan. Forgetting fishing tackle in New Hampshire can be remedied with rental options, but getting home after a trip just to find out that you missed the best ice cream on the planet because you didn’t look at local establishments before you arrived really stinks. Festivals, major events, competitions, derbies, and all sorts of other adventures are already on the calendar for Lake Winnipesaukee each year. Plan your trip around the things you want to participate in or enjoy the most during your stay.
- Gather the Gear – If you know that you want to try out paddleboarding but don’t have the proper attire or gear to do so, you can start making plans now to get your act together. Wolfeboro boat rentals at the NH Hole in the Wall include paddleboards, which can be purchased as well if you like. Contact our team to ask questions about the recreational water sports that you want to participate in during your trip, and we can provide you with local insider tips on how to achieve your goals.
- Licenses and Certificates – Certain activities require you to have a license or a safety certificate. If you don’t have a New Hampshire approved boating license or safety certificate, you won’t be able to get Wolfeboro boat rentals for vessels with more than 25 horsepower engines. You might be stuck with a rowboat or canoe when you’ve been dreaming about waterskiing or flying around the lake on a fast boat. Fishing licenses can be obtained locally, but get started on that boating certificate online and in your local area so you will be prepared.
Reserve Your Rentals Now
From accommodations to Wolfeboro boat rentals, make sure that you reserve your rentals now. Start checking to see that you have everything you need for fishing tackle in New Hampshire and don’t forget to get your licensing and certificates in order. Give us a call at 1-603-569-HOLE (4653) and speak with one of our agents about any of the rentals or sales for equipment and supplies available at the NH Hole in the Wall. Located on North Main Street in Wolfeboro, NH we are available year-round to answer your questions and help you make plans for your next trip to Lake Winnipesaukee.